4 C whole milk
1/4 C of The Olive Bin's Garlic Olive Oil
1/4 C of The Olive Bin's Rosemary Olive Oil (Fused)
1/2 C + more for drizzling of The Olive Bin's Butter Olive Oil
1 C sugar
9 C all-purpose flour
2 packages (2 1/4 tsp each) active dry yeast
1 heaping tsp baking powder
1 scant tsp baking soda
1 T salt
Garlic Rosemary No-Knead Cloverleaf Rolls
Number Of Servings: 36
4 C whole milk
To make the dough:
- Combine the milk and olive oils in a large pot.
- Add the sugar and stir.
- Scald the micture by heating it to almost a boil.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool until it's warm, but not too warm.
- Add 8 cups of the flour along with the yeast and stir it around until combined - it will be super sticky!
- Cover the mixture with the lid of the pot or a dishtowel, and let it sit for an hour or so until it has risen.
- Sprinkle in the remaining cup of flour, the baking powder, baking soda and salt, and stir gently to combine. It takes a while to get it stirred together.
To make the rolls:
- Drizzle a small amount of butter olive oil into 36 muffin cups (3 trays).
- Pinch off a small amount of the dough and roll into a neat ball. As you roll, place in group of 3 in each muffin cup. Continue with the rest of the dough.
- Set the pans in a draft-free, slightly warm place, cover with a lightweight dish towel and allow the rolls to rise until light and puffy, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake until deep golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve piping hot and enjoy!
Don't want to make the full amount of rolls? Store the dough in the fridge for a day or 2.
Recipe adapted from Ree Drummond of Food Network
Butter Olive Oil
Garlic & Butter Olive Oil House Blend
Garlic Olive Oil
Rosemary Olive Oil