- 1 english cucumber
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 C greek yogurt
- 2 T of The Olive Bin's Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T of The Olive Bin's Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 T fresh chopped dill and mint
Oregano Balsamic Tzatziki
- Grate cucumber, skin on, over a fine mesh sieve. Sprinkle with the sea salt and let sit over a bowl, while excess liquid drips out for about 15 minutes. Press into the sieve to extra all additional water.
- Place the cucumber in a small bowl and mix with remaining ingredients. Let sit 10 minutes for flavours to develop, or store in an airtight container, in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Delicious as a veggie dip, or to slather on fresh pita, this versatile dip is vibrant and incredibly flavouful with the addition of the Oregano white balsamic.
Makes 1 ½ cups
This recipe is courtesy of Emily from Olive Oil Critic