- 1/2 C spinach
- 1/4 C chives
- 1/4 C parsley
- 1/4 C basil
- 2 T of The Olive Bin's Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C of any of The Olive Bin's Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp sea salt
Everyday Green Goddess Dressing
- Roughly chop the spinach and herbs. Place in the bowl of a blender or food processor. Add the oregano white balsamic and the EVOO. Blend until the herbs are fully puréed.
- Slice the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop the flesh into the blender, and add the sea salt. Blend to incorporate into a creamy pourable dressing.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the fridge.
Simple to make, and easy to keep, this dressing is sure to spice up any salad. Toss with fresh zucchini for a vegan ‘pasta’ night, or a simple healthy lunch.
This recipe is courtesy of Emily from Olive Oil Critic