- 2 salmon fillets (5 oz each)
- 2 tsp of The Olive Bin's Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 T of The Olive Bin's Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fresh parsley (for garnishing)
Herby White Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with cooking spray.
- Mince the garlic and wash and lightly chop parsley.
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook about 1 minute until fragrant. Add the Oregano Balsamic Vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper to the pan. Whisk and simmer the mixture until it thickens, about 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush liberally with the balsamic glaze. Bake salmon in the oven for 5 minutes, then baste with additional glaze and continue baking for and additional 7-10 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish the salmon with parsley and serve!