- 1 15-oz can of any of The Olive Bin's green olives (well drained)
- 1 T of The Olive Bin's Olive Oil
- 1 T fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy!)
- In a saute pan, heat the oliveoil on medium heat.
- Add the drained olives to the pan and toss them with the oil. Saute for 3-5 minutes or until they startto brown and "blister."
- Add the minced garlic to the pan; toss to coat. Continue to saute the olives and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the red pepper flakes last, about one minute before you remove olives. Enjoy hot or cold.
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days; fabulous chopped up to put in a sandwhich or salad.