1 large eggplant unpeeled (about 1 lb.)
2 T of any of The Olive Bin's Extra Virgin Olive Oils
1 T of The Olive Bin's Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
½ tsp Diamond Crystal kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
Grilled Eggplant with Oregano White Balsamic
- Preheat a grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Trim the eggplant edges and slice them crosswise into ½-inch-thick rounds. You should get about 12 rounds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Brush the eggplant rounds with the mixture on both sides. Set aside any remaining sauce.
- Grill the eggplant slices until golden brown and fork-tender, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Brush the eggplant slices with the remaining marinade and serve.